Monitoring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the monitors at The Coaching Company

2 posters

What are you hearing

Admin
    Admin

What are you hearing Empty What are you hearing

Post  Admin Wed May 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi team,

This may take a little getting used too but I think this will be a great way to train while we're working. This forum is to aks all the questions you have while monitoring... you may not get an immediate answer but by the next time you sign in, I am confident you'll have that answer. We would also like for everyone to add in their 2 cents on comments you are hearing the marketers make. Thanks

Theral

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New)
    penny

What are you hearing Empty New Software

Post  penny Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 pm

I am having trouble getting the new VRM address to work on my laptop. I have I use Window's Vista on my PC. Is there something that I need to download, and is the only thing that has changed been the address?
    Admin
    Admin

What are you hearing Empty Re: What are you hearing

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 pm

penny wrote:I am having trouble getting the new VRM address to work on my laptop. I have I use Window's Vista on my PC. Is there something that I need to download, and is the only thing that has changed been the address?

Penny, my understanding is that it is just the IP address that needs to be changed. We may need to check with it now to see what is going on.

Sponsored content

What are you hearing Empty Re: What are you hearing

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:52 am