Monitoring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the monitors at The Coaching Company

2 posters

Does it sound like a partnership?

bhoffma

Does it sound like a partnership? Empty Does it sound like a partnership?

Post  bhoffma Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:25 pm

I have been hearing quite a bit within the JP and Manires teams, that they are saying phrases like "partner you up with an investor" or "pair you up with an investor". I feel that referring to the coaches as investors, somewhat leads client to believe that the investor will go into deals with client, especially if the words pair and partner are included the statement. I feel it would be less misleading if they say 'mentor' or 'coach' instead of 'investor' without using the word 'partner'.

Input??? Should this be written down in the log?
    Admin
    Admin

Does it sound like a partnership? Empty Re: Does it sound like a partnership?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

bhoffma wrote:I have been hearing quite a bit within the JP and Manires teams, that they are saying phrases like "partner you up with an investor" or "pair you up with an investor". I feel that referring to the coaches as investors, somewhat leads client to believe that the investor will go into deals with client, especially if the words pair and partner are included the statement. I feel it would be less misleading if they say 'mentor' or 'coach' instead of 'investor' without using the word 'partner'.

Input??? Should this be written down in the log?

Yes, add this to your log. The reps need to start referring to the coaches or mentors as investor trainers if they want to use the word investor. It's also not a partnership, if it where a partnership the mentor would benefit from all the students transactions. We are a coaching company. We teach people how to invest in real estate.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:44 am